Saturday 28 August 2010

Arrived!

Goodbye Canada
I'm in Freaking LONDON!!




Said my goodbyes Friday afternoon in rainy Vancouver, made my way through security etc and got on my plane to London. It was a long and squishy flight. The flight actually took less time than expected, only about 8.5 hours, and went well. The food served was actually quite good and even got some sleep in. Arrived in London around 7 am local time, and it is a bright sunny day here :) Got picked up at the airport (thank god) and after trying to get in to the wrong side of the car (damn) enjoyed the scenic drive to London to find the hotel. Took the road through Hyde Park and it was beautiful. Now waiting for my hotel room to be cleaned so I can rest a bit before setting out for the day.



  1. Good morning England!

No comments:

Post a Comment