Thursday 26 August 2010

Almost D Day

Tomorrow is D Day (departure day). Feels surreal. I've been planning this for so long didn't think it would ever really get here!! But after some (very) tearful goodbyes, it is now sinking in that the day has come.




I am happy to say that I am leaving behind some great friends. Not happy to be leaving them, but happy that I do have great friends who support my decision to go on this crazy adventure, and who I can share my experiences with. And of course who make me want to come home at the end of it all :) I am going to miss you guys like crazy but can't wait to tell you about my adventures and hear about yours!



Counting down the hours,keeping myself awake so I can sleep on the plane and who am I kidding, there's no way I could fall asleep anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment